Date and time:
April 20, 2013, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30
Citrus County Library, Coastal Region Branch
8619 W. Crystal St.
Crystal River, FL 34428-4468
Phone: (352) 795-3716
To RSVP and get the practice sheets for the songs, send an email to:
ukulelesrfun at gmail.com
Of course, replace the word 'at' with '@'. Writing it in the above format is an attempt to foil the email harvesting bots and end up with a lot of spam.
We'll start with some new songs. First a few new easy ones, then a couple of challenge songs, then each person will have the opportunity to request a song of their choice. If you choose a song from our previous song files, then we should all already have a copy. If you want to suggest something new, then either bring a copy for everyone or send a copy to me at least a week before the meeting, and I'll send copies out via email. If you suggest a song we haven't done before, then you must know the song well enough to lead it.
- I'd Like to Teach The World To Sing
- Harper Valley PTA
- Ghost Riders in the Sky
- Big Rock Candy Mountain (my slightly altered version)
- Som Fun with Common Meter
- Bye Bye Love
- Bad Moon Rising
- Ukulele and your Tuner
- Song books "The Daily Ukulele" and "The Daily Ukulele Leapyear Edition"
- Music Stand
- A printout of the pdf file with our songs for the day and also always bring all the songs from prior meetings
Citrus County Ukulele Club (C'Ukes) Blog
Citrus County Ukulele Club (C'Ukes) Yahoo Group
Citrus County Ukulele Club (C'Ukes) Meetup Site